Monday, April 16, 2012

Pre-Exam break

I had almost a week before my first exam, so what better way to spend a couple of days, than to go skiing?

Trip planning was tricky on Saturday as low clouds and high temps really limited the elevation range at which we could ski. Decided last minute on a neat tour I have been waiting to do.

And then we doubled it up with another tour I've been wanting to do.



Monday, we took advantage of continuing good conditions. Mixed cloud cover challenged our route finding skills, and we actually managed to get under 50m from the summit without even knowing about it.

The bowl of ascent would make for a good ski on its own

But we decided to stick to the plan

Thumb's up. Solid effort by the team today, I broke the least trail out of anyone today!

 Graeme is always good for a solid bail





No comments:

Post a Comment